Thursday, January 13, 2011

Should i??

Today was the first class of marketing planning, Miss Normala. So, as usual kitorang ada sesi perkenalkan diri to our lecturer. Okay, as usual, first thing is we should tell about our full name, nick name, where are you come from (hometown), our resolution for this year & last but not least three things that people don't know about me.

When on my turn as usual, I tell about my full name, nick name, hometown and resolution for this year. For the three things that people don't know about me, I tell them that I ;

1. I am shy person. and you what, my classmates like what?what? errr? shy? hahaha.. Okay, let me explain about that statement first. I mean that "shy" statement. Actually, shy person yang aku maksudkan bukanlah pemalu like pendiam macam tu tapi yang aku maksudkan di sini ialah i don't usually talk to strangers. bukan, aku tak sombong! tapi malu. Aku akan berdiam diri like orang yang sangat tertib bila bersama dengan orang yang aku tak kenal. But, once you be friend with me, I'll pretty sure that you guys will say "boleh senyap 5 minit tak?" hahaha. aku memang talkative.

2. I hate insects. Yes, semua jenis insects yang wujud dalam dunia ni, semua aku benci. Oh, rude gila bahasa tu, bukan benci tapi geli, takut, semua ada especially serangga yang berterbangan-berterbangan tu. lepas tu serangga-serangga yang muncul dari dalam tanah tu and serangga yang panjang-panjang. oh pleasee!! seriously aku geli gila!!

3. I have my own blog. And you know what, my lecturer ask me about my blog link. I was like. errr. sorry i can't. hikhik. I don't know why. Seriously, my friends also does not know that I actually have my own blog. And my lecturer ask again, is it blogspot? Yes. And she said that she love blogging too! Oh, really!!! HAHA. I ask about her blog link and you know what? She also refuse to give her link until I give her my blogspot link.

What should I do???? =.=

No comments: